Our Solid teak furniture has been made using traditional methods passed down from generations with little or no machinery. Oasis deals directly with the families creating a bond of trust, therefore cutting out the middle man. We have to obtain a balance whereby the price paid for the goods is fair and the price we offer the goods for sale is also fair. Teak is a natural hard wood which contains a lovely natural grain, from sustainable plantations in Bali making each piece unique full of character.
Please note all measurements are approximate due to the furniture being hand made.
Each piece is individual so we will try to match up with your requirements e.g. dark grains, light grains etc... The stain and varnishes used may vary slightly too. To keep your furniture in tip-top condition please ensure that it is kept out of direct sunlight, moist or damp conditions, direct heat source and away from extreme changes of temperature. We recommend either teak oil or orange oil for honey teak finish or Feed and wax for Rustic/white wash.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our Bali furniture team on 01983 613760 (ext1).
Your delivery will be carried out by Acclaimed parcels through a partnering courier network. The delivery is an economy pallet delivery, which can take unto 10 working days to arrive (Mainland UK only may take longer if in Europe). This does not include weekends or bank holidays.
Some important steps to take before ordering:
- Double check your dimensions of the furniture and passage way.
- Please ensure that there is room for a large lorry to drive safely and drop off.
- Once your delivery has been booked, it is the customers responsibility to be in to receive the expected delivery.
- Your delivery will be a curb side delivery, the driver cannot carry items through to your property
- The normal delivery hours are from 9am to 5pm during the weekdays.
You will be notified by Acclaim parcels our their networking courier 24 hours before delivery to make arrangements etc. When the pallet has been delivered, all items must be inspected for damage before the delivery note has been signed. If the driver is unwilling to wait, sign delivery note as “damaged”. If the goods are not checked and the delivery note has been signed by the customer, Oasis cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss to the items. Please notify us immediately if there is any damage with your delivery/furniture.
If you wish to cancel your furniture, please contact Oasis on 01983 613760 (extension 1).
- If your goods have not been dispatched, we will issue a full refund with no delivery or restocking fees.
- If the furniture has been dispatched and in transit, a refund will be issued minus the delivery fee.
- Once the furniture is in the customers possession and doesn’t fit the desired location, a refund can be given but a 20% restocking fee and an extra delivery charge will apply (original delivery cost will not be refunded either).