Oasis Loyalty card terms & conditions
OASIS LOYALTY CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- To register for the Loyalty card you will asked for your first name, surname and email address at the time of registering. A loyalty card will be created in your name/email address to record points to be earned or redeemed by you.
- Your Loyalty Card is issued to you but remains the property of Oasis. If you lose your Loyalty Card or think an unauthorised person has used your card, please notify a staff member immediately. The card can be stopped and reviewed for any points deducted etc.
- Your Loyalty Card can be used to earn points at the Oasis, details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below.
- Loyalty Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. Loyalty Points may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
- Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
- Oasis reserves the right to stop issuing Loyalty Cards at anytime if we decide to terminate the Loyalty card. Alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Loyalty Card by publishing notices on our website. Withdraw or cancel the Loyalty Card and/or the points publishing such notice in store and on the website.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a member of the Loyalty Programme. You may cancel your Loyalty card at any time by speaking to a staff member in store, or contact 01983 613760.
HOW TO COLLECT AND REDEEM POINTS
- To collect points for a transaction in the Oasis store, you must present your Loyalty Card at the till at the time of purchase or within 30 days of the date of purchase. Loyalty points cannot be collected at this time via the website. Please email your card number with your purchase to email@example.com or contact us on 01983 613760 for our team to update your owed points to your account.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points.
- Oasis reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- Points will usually be added to your Loyalty card instantly, points added on manually to your account can take up to 3-5 days to appear.
- The current redemption value of points varies depending on which reward or offer has been selected. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime.
- Earn 1 point for every £1 you spend instore. Each time you spend, you will receive an email with your updated loyalty points balance. There are also plenty of other ways to earn loyalty points under the Earn tab of your loyalty profile, including following us on Facebook and twitter. Use your loyalty points to redeem rewards, or save them up to unlock even more exciting rewards.
- If you would like to use your reward in-store, just let one of our staff know at the counter.
- Oasis Points email codes are valid for 60 days on from date of issue.
- Where Oasis Points are being used as a payment for goods, the Oasis Loyalty Card must be presented at the point of sale.
- Where goods are returned that were purchased using an offer from the Oasis loyalty program. The amount will be given back for the item/s onto an Oasis gift card (unless faulty and refund will be given via the original method of payment), minus the voucher which was used to gain discount on the original purchase. Points for the returned item/s will be deducted, whilst the original points used to obtain the reward will be submitted within 3-5 days.
- Oasis points cannot be redeemed online.
- Oasis Points may not be used as part or full payment for Oasis gift cards or sale items.
- Oasis Points are and shall remain the property of the promoters, have no cash redemption value, are not for resale or publication.
- Oasis reserves the right to withdraw the Loyalty card at any time.
- Reward email codes terms and conditions apply.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LOYALTY CARD
How do I Join ?
Ask a member of staff at the till to become a part of our loyalty program.
How do I earn loyalty points?
Earn 1 point for every £1 you spend instore. Each time you spend, you will receive an email with your updated loyalty points balance. There are also plenty of other ways to earn loyalty points under the Earn tab of your loyalty profile, including following us on Facebook and twitter. Use your loyalty points to redeem rewards, or save them up to unlock even more exciting rewards.
How do I check my loyalty points balance and redeem rewards?
Each time you shop online, you will receive an email with your updated loyalty points balance. From here, you can click through to your loyalty profile, where you can redeem rewards.
How do I use my rewards?
If you would like to use your reward in-store, just let one of our staff know at the counter.
Can I still use my old loyalty card?
Yes you can, you can carry on using the black/gold Oasis loyalty card or the new Silver design with the new loyalty scheme.
What has happened to my existing points?
All of you points from our previous loyalty program have been converted to our new system.
I didn’t use my loyalty card on a previous purchase, can you add my points?
Yes we can, we require your original receipt with 30 days of purchase. Points added to a loyalty card can take 3-5 days to process
How long do my vouchers last for?
Once you have confirmed or claimed the voucher, you will have 60 days to use before it expires
How do I change any information about myself?
Please ask a staff member, we will be more than happy to change details including: Name, card number, email address and more.
What if I wish to not have my email address affiliated with my loyalty card?
Not a problem, you can still collect and spend points. Just ask our a member of staff what your current balance is and if you have any unclaimed rewards.
I wish to be excluded to any emailing or contact regarding your Loyalty program?
Please let a staff member know, we can do the following:
- Exclude you from loyalty notifications.
- Exclude you from all emails and loyalty notifications.
- Remove yourself completely from the Loyalty system – This will delete your account and any points accumulated.