Some important steps to take before ordering:
- Double check your dimensions of the furniture and passage way.
- Please ensure that there is room for a large lorry to drive safely and drop off.
- Once your delivery has been booked, it is the customers responsibility to be in to receive the expected delivery.
- Your delivery will be a curb side delivery, the driver cannot carry items through to your property
- The normal delivery hours are from 9am to 5pm during the weekdays.
You will be notified by Acclaim parcels our their networking courier 24 hours before delivery to make arrangements etc. When the pallet has been delivered, all items must be inspected for damage before the delivery note has been signed. If the driver is unwilling to wait, sign delivery note as “damaged”. If the goods are not checked and the delivery note has been signed by the customer, Oasis cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss to the items. Please notify us immediately if there is any damage with your delivery/furniture.
If you wish to cancel your furniture, please contact Oasis on 01983 613760 (extension 1).
- If your goods have not been dispatched, we will issue a full refund with no delivery or restocking fees.
- If the furniture has been dispatched and in transit, a refund will be issued minus the delivery fee.
- Once the furniture is in the customers possession and doesn’t fit the desired location, a refund can be given but a 20% restocking fee and an extra delivery charge will apply (original delivery cost will not be refunded either).