New guidelines whilst visiting the Oasis
We have introduced new safety measures at the Oasis to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to our customers and staff whilst shopping.
With a visit to our store during the COVID-19 epidemic we ask our customers to read through our safety policy before paying a visit to us.
- Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus. We do this by minimising contact between potentially infected individuals and healthy individuals.
- Social distancing is keeping a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people. Do not shake hands or make close contact. Please take notice of the markings on the shop floor.
- We have installed a one way system round certain parts of the store.
- If you bring a child into the store they must be accompanied by an adult at all times. An unaccompanied child will not be allowed in the store.
- Our staff will receive a briefing each morning for new developments and health checks.
- We have increased the cleaning routine in our store.
- We will only be accepting card payments (contactless is preferred). Contactless payments have been increased to £45.00, This has been raised by your card provider
- At our tills we have marked the floor to help you maintain a distance of 2 metres between customers. Please help us by using these distance markers.
- Our Opening hours have changed.
- ***CLICK AND COLLECT*** We have Click and Collect available during store opening times. This will ensure a quick visit and minimal contact. Please visit the Click and collect page here
- The Oasis offers a local delivery service for customers who wish to shop in the comfort of your own home.
- We regret to inform our customers that we cannot offer the wheelchairs for use around the store