New guidelines whilst visiting the Oasis
*Update 21st May 2020 The Oasis will be opening the doors for the first time since the COVID-19 outbreak. We have taken strict measures to keep all our staff and customers safe during trading.
We have introduced new safety measures at the Oasis to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to our customers and staff whilst shopping.
With a visit to our store during the COVID-19 epidemic we ask our customers to read through our safety policy before paying a visit to us.
- Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus. We do this by minimising contact between potentially infected individuals and healthy individuals.
- We are operating at a maximum capacity of 20 customers in the store at any given time. (These numbers can change at any time) An outside queuing area has been installed for waiting.
- Social distancing is keeping a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people. Do not shake hands or make close contact. Please take notice of the markings on the shop floor.
- Public toilets, play area and coffee shop will remain closed until the Government has cleared the use of these facilities
- We have installed a one way system round certain parts of the store.
- Customers may only bring a maximum of one child into the store at any one time. If you bring a child into the store they must be accompanied by an adult at all times. An unaccompanied child will not be allowed in the store.
- Our staff will receive a briefing each morning for new developments and health checks.
- We have increased the cleaning routine in our store.
- We will only be accepting card payments (contactless is preferred). Contactless payments have been increased to £45.00, This has been raised by your card provider
- At our tills we have marked the floor to help you maintain a distance of 2 metres between customers. Please help us by using these distance markers.
- Our Opening hours have changed.
***CLICK AND COLLECT*** We have Click and Collect available during store opening times. This will ensure a quick visit and minimal contact. Please visit the Click and collect page here
- The Oasis offers a local delivery service for customers who wish to shop in the comfort of your own home.
- We regret to inform our customers that we cannot offer the wheelchairs for use around the store
All of us will appreciate everyone who takes these safety measures which are there to ensure the safety of everyone in our community.
- Monday: 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday 10am to 4pm
- Thursday: 10am to 4pm
- Friday: 10am to 4pm
- Saturday: 10am to 4pm
- Sunday: 10am to 4pm
These hours can change at any time, please check online or on facebook for updated times.